Friday, November 3, 2023

Welcome Back!

Hey Friends, 

I'm brushing off the old blog as I get back in the grove with writing. A friend got me these fun poetry magnets for my birthday and I promptly drafted this poem inspired by my work in progress, a novel about the confusion of language in Babylon and the lengths that one goddess and demon will go to help the human race. I’ve never written in this genre so I’m learning while I go and really enjoying the process. Looking forward to sharing more of my interests in writing, reviews, music, and more. I hope you stick around!

~Sara

A Novel About Language   these empty hearts  cracked open under a   long whispered question  how will we know the truth?  if I dream of life  beneath our world,  can you come with me?  would she give her soul  to find the answer?  between time and love  there my story begins


No comments: